Monday 8 September 2014

WOODWARE - Crafty Edgers or Punches

This week at Woodware the team have been asked to use punches or crafty edges. I have gone with punches and in particular this evening dress punch. I was recently given it and have used it several times already. It is just perfect for making girly cards for any age group.


I also used a Stampendous chandelier stamp which I embossed with crystal powder for an extra bit of bling. The sparkly dress was punched from a piece of pewter metallic card covered with double sided film. All you need to do then is peel off the backing and cover with crystal glitter and you have a fabulous sparkly dress. The second dress was punched from the same card. I stamped a nice patterned stamp on top and embossed with pewter embossing powder.


Then I finished off with a couple of punched flowers.
I am first up this week so I am looking forward to seeing what the other girls come up with. 
I met up with Dorothy and Judith yesterday. They were in Perth for a trade show. It was lovely to see them both and catch up. I also got to see all the lovely new stamps and stencils and other products. 
Siobhan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...