Back to this week's project ..... I decided to make a "quilt" effect for my background. I cut some strips of card in various widths. Then I stamped them tone on tone colours to add more interest. I then cut out a 14cm square of white card and covered it with double sided adhesive film or tape. it is then very easy to lay on your strips to build up your patchwork. I then trim off all the ends.
Then I finished off with some faux stitching and buttons and pearls.
The sentiment comes from a new clear Stampendous set. Remember to stop by the Woodware blog for details of the latest challenge and lots of inspiration!!
Looking forward to the weekend and spending some time tidying up the garden!!