Staying on a dragonfly theme I used this gorgeous Stampendous cling of a dragonfly. I stamped it on to a piece of acetate with black Staz-on. Once dry I pressed a clear embossing pad on the inked side. Then I brushed on some mica powders, I used perfect pearls but any make will do. Be sure to "pounce" it well with a flat brush to make sure ti sticks to the acetate, then lightly brush off any excess with a soft brush.
Once you turn it over the mica powder shimmers through the mica but both stamped image and powder are protected behind the acetate.
Sadly I found it hard to capture the shimmer on the camera but it is lovely when it catches the light.
I also die cut a dragonfly from acetate and used the same technique on the wings. I also used the same dragonfly stamp to gold emboss onto gold metallic card for the background panel.
I am first up this week on the Woodware challenge blog. So it will be interesting to see what the other girls do with their acetate. Hope you have a good week.