Monday 10 February 2014

Woodware - Sketch Challenge 31

This week at Woodware it is another sketch challenge. It's a nice simple one this time.


A few years ago I remember inchies were very popular. So I thought I would put together a little 3x3 grid of inchies for my main image. All the stamps are from my Stampendous cling collection.



It's a nice way to frame small areas of bigger stamps. I used soft blues and browns to fit in with the kraft card I used in the background.


To finish off I made a flower from brown wrapping paper. I stamped a script stamp using Brilliance Galaxy Gold onto the flowers before assembling the flower with a decorative brad.


A few pearls and some ribbon finish off my interpretation of this week's sketch. I am first up this week and I am looking forward to seeing what the other girls come up with. Check out the Woodware blog for lots of ideas and inspiration.
Siobhan x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Siobhan, really like this card and especially the colours. Great idea to use the stamps as you have :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...