Friday 17 January 2014

Woodware - Sketch Challenge 30

This week at Woodware we have another sketch challenge. This is a nice simple sketch and perfect for a DL card. My interpretation is very simple. 



I needed a sympathy card in a hurry and thought this lay-out would work well. Sadly I seem to have needed quite a few sympathy cards of late.

Anyway here is my card:



I used a Stampendous cling stamp CRR164 called "Tree Poem". 


I love to use my stamps in different ways. So for my main image I turned the stamp on it's side and stamped along the edge of my rectangular piece of card stock. This  gave we a line of shrubs onto my sunset.


 I just added a stamped bird and the sentiment. Job done!!
Mine was a very simple take but some of the other girls have made much more elaborate cards than me. Check them out on the Woodware blog.
Thank goodness it's friday. I need a lie-in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...