Thursday 23 January 2014

Woodware - Black and White

We are pleased to be playing along with the Crafty Card Makers and More… this week, the challenge will be open on their blog for two weeks. If you would like to play along with us please check the Crafty Card Maker rules then use the link on the Crafty Card Makers Blog to add your card or if you are not a blogger yet you can e-mail your card to me as usual Dorothy@woodware.co.uk  and I will post it and add it to the Crafty Card Makers and more… Blog.
Our theme this week is "Black and White". There have been some stunning samples on the Woodware blog this week. For my card I have used a new Woodware stamp designed by Jane Gill JGS329 Teasels Flower Heads. This striking design works well for this black and white theme.


I used a script stamp to create a soft background by inking up with black ink and stamping lightly twice onto scrap paper and using the third stamping for a faded look. 



I split the stamped image into 3 panels and layered them onto black card. A nice sentiment and a few pearls finish off this card.


Remember you can join in and have the chance of a Woodware voucher. See you next time.
Siobhan x

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...