Friday 29 November 2013

Woodware - Quick Christmas

This week at Woodware our theme is "Quick Christmas". Which is rather appropriate as I left this to the last minute and it was literally a 10 minute card.
I chose the rather beautiful Stampendous cling stamp CRP213 Oh Christmas Tree for my quick card.


I simply stamped with embossing ink onto white card stock and embossed with a detail white powder. This makes sure you can make out the detail of the writing. Then with dye inks I blended over 3 shades of blue from light to dark. This gives a nice night sky effect. Then a few splatters of water to look like falling snow and its done.
Some simple layering and a bit of ribbon and it's done. 


I am going to try this with some other colours like greens and perhaps some soft pinks and lilacs. 
Check out the Woodware blog for some other quick Christmas card ideas.
Have a good weekend everyone. I for one will be starting the Christmas shopping as I have not started yet!!
See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Siobhan. Love those icy blues and gorgeous image. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...