Friday 25 October 2013

Woodware - Circles

Over on the Woodware blog this week there have been some great ideas using circles. All the team have come up with completely different ideas. I made another Christmas card this week using circles. It is always fun trying to come up different ways of using a set of stamps. So here is my take on the circle theme:


 I used a set of clear Stampendous stamps for most of the images, although the little cottage was a separate Stampendous cling stamp but goes really well with the first set. I stamped all the images in black ink then punched out the circles. After colouring in I used a glue pen to outline each circle and covered in glitter.



Family and friends are the circles that mean most to us and so this was the idea behind the card. I think I might make a few of these!!
It was a lovely day here today. The trees are looking stunning in their autumn colours. I must try and get some photos before they loose their leaves. 
Hope you have a good weekend!!
Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...