Thursday 16 May 2013

Woodware - Cards for Men

I always struggle a bit for men's cards, especially when it is someone you make cards for regularly like your hubby or Dad. So when I saw these two new Woodware clear stamps with the fishy words and the angler I couldn't resist buying them. Sadly my Dad nor my husband go fishing, but I know other men that do!!


I stamped the background words in a soft beige ink onto white card square then simply over-stamped the fisherman in black. So simple. I layered up with some beige and gold card. The background paper is from my stash and is from MME. It is double sided and as I loved both sides used both in my card layout. "Great Catch" came from the background stamp (I like to get my money's worth from a stamp!!).



The birthday wishes is from the Fisherman set and a very useful one for more masculine cards. I finished off with some bronze card candi and the lovely little metal fish charm that has lain in my charm box for years!!
If you are looking for ideas for men's cards then hop over to the Woodware blog for lots of inspiration.
Siobhan x

1 comment:

  1. Great work! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the net.
    Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this put up upper!
    Come on over and talk over with my site . Thanks =)

    Here is my homepage: book of ra kostenlos spielen demo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...