Thursday 10 January 2013

Woodware Sketch Challenge



It's another sketch challenge this week at Woodware. This week's sketch looks like this :

So a nice simple sketch and I have kept mine very simple this week. I have had a bit of a busy week at work and by the time I get home I find I am just too tired to be creative. 

I have used a cute little Stampendous stamp CRH282 Cling Feather Bonnet Baby. I bought it as a cute stamp for Easter but I thought it could be used for a baby card or even a birthday.


I don't think I need to explain anything for this one. The flourish of pearls are from Woodware. They come on a clear plastic strip and are so easy to use. Someone did ask how I evenly rounded the corners. I cut two squares of patterned paper (14cm square in this case) then cut them in half diagonally. Turn them over an butt them together neatly the stick with D/S tape. Once joined it's easy to round the corners with a punch.


There are three little chicks in this range. I bought mine from The Stamp Man and it took me ages to decide which one to go for. Of course I will probably get the other two next time!!
 Stampendous Feather Bonnet Baby Cling Rubber Stamp - CRH282Stampendous Floral Bonnet Baby Cling Rubber - CRV234Stampendous Posie Bonnet Baby Cling Rubber Stamp - CRH283

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday....!! I am away to have a bath to ease my aching feet. I am trying to break in a new pair of work trainers and it is not going well!!
Have a good weekend.
Siobhan x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...