Saturday 17 November 2012

Woodware - Cute Christmas

I am last up this week for a "Cute Christmas" at Woodware . I don't do a lot of cute stuff although it is nice for a change. But then the panic set in!!! I don't have many cute Christmas stamps that are stocked by Woodware. Then I remembered that somewhere I had this cute little Stampendous raccoon "Rocco Skate". The card took less time to make than it took me to find the stamp!! Never mind, such is life as a crafter!!
So here it is, my cute Christmas card:


The trees came from a clear Stampendous set "Birch Buddies". As my sewing machine is out at the moment I did some stitching around the sentiment and the background . The background was stamped with a tone on tone look using Jane's Woodware design "Faithful and Joyful" background stamp. I used double sided adhesive film on white card and glittered the edges with fine pastel blue glitter for the matting layer. That leaves a sticky centre to pop the main panel on!!




The punched border was using the Crafty Edger Bling Bling cassette. A few pearls and a bit of aqua organza ribbon to finish off. I know someone who will like this card!! I will keep it for her.
Hope you have a good weekend. I better seriously start my Christmas shopping. Just looked out my craft room window to see a flock of Waxwings in our rowan tree. Such lovely birds but my husband always moans that they leave such a mess behind!!
Siobhan x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...