Friday 12 October 2012

Woodware - Vintage Christmas

This week we were asked to make a vintage Christmas card. I was lucky enough to be given this beautiful new Stampendous Christmas stamp CRR143 Snowy Postcard.

 

The perfect choice for a vintage Christmas card. I stamped it twice onto white card using black ink. I cut out the oval and lightly coloured the sky with chalk then added yellow in the windows and some glitter.
For the outer post card I just blended some brown inks to give it that vintage feel. I then matted it onto copper card and used my Crafty edger for the background panel. The holly was cut out and glossy accents used to highlight the holly berries.


I used pearls to accent. The pearls above the oval are a new Woodware product. They come on a clear backing roll. Great to give a touch of opulence!!


I made this before I went on holiday to Ireland thankfully. I was organised for once!! I had a lovely few days spending time with my Dad and sister and her family. I will post more about that next time. Hope you have a good weekend. The forecast isn't good so I am hoping to get some crafting time!!
Siobhan x

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful cards. Full of all the details that make your cards so special! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards Siobhan I agree the stamp is beautiful and my favourite of this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card Siobhan! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...