Friday 31 August 2012

Woodware - Sending a Smile

This week at Woodware we are sending a smile!! For my effort this week I have used a combination of old and new in a very simple card.


The old is the sentiment and flower. Both Stampendous stamps. H248 "Everyone Smiles" is a wood mounted stamp that is still available and the swirly flower is a cling called Ruffled flower. I embossed the flower with white powder on white card stock and used a DTP (direct to paper) technique with 3 shades of blue to colour the flower. Once cut out I added some crystal glitter to the ruffled edges and some pearls for the centre.


 For the new I used the lovely fern from a new Woodware set designed by Jane (JGS274 Ferns). This I stamped onto some text paper (from my trusty French dictionary!!).
Then I used my new crafty edger "Garland". 


A bit of ribbon and a few pearls finish off this quick and easy card. 
Have a good weekend whatever you are doing. 
Siobhan
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and design Siobhan.
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I missed this one! I love your brown and blue colour schemes and this is no exception. The flower is beautiful and love the embossing.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goоԁ answer baсk in return of this query with gеnuine argumеnts and explaining еverythіng regardіng that.



    My web sіtе: captcha breaking software

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...