Wednesday 9 May 2012

Woodware DT - Red, White and Blue

This week at Woodware,  we are using red, white and blue. Many of us seem to be getting caught up in the build up to the Queen's diamond jubilee and the forth coming Olympic games. Even in Scotland we are seeing lots of red, white and blue merchandise appearing in the shops. So Fran from Stampendous has made us a stamp especially for the occasion. 
 Stampendous  CRW075  London
So this week on the blog you will see at least 6 ways to use this stamp!!
Here is my version.




For my background I printed off a map of the London Underground on to white card stock and then sponged blue and red inks over the top.
I stamped the image twice so that I could decoupage the bus, Big Ben and the London Eye.




I also used glossy accents on the letters to make them stand out. Then to finish off I made a little bit of bunting. Be sure to drop in to see what the other girls have been up to on the Woodware blog.
Hope you are having a good week!!
Siobhan

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the stamp Siobhan, love the striking letters and your cute bunting.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Siobhan a fabulous creation , great work and well done.
    Hugs Elaine
    Enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with the stamp Siobhan.
    It will be my great pleasure to fill in for you on the Woodware blog. I hope that I pass muster.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creation with the new London image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...