Monday 23 January 2012

Quick and Easy

Now where did that weekend go.!!! I think I blinked and missed it. Just a quick card tonight for a friend going through a hard time just now. Then it's back to the ironing mountain.


I blended Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky and Pine Needles Distress inks onto a white panel. Then my favourite background technique - inked up a Hero Arts dot background stamp with VersaMark. This time I spritzed with Pearl glimmer mist and stamped to lift some colour off. Heat set. Then I stamped with this fab umbrella head plant from Paper Artsy with black pigment ink and embossed with Stardust powder. The sentiment is from a Stamper's Anonymous Tim Holtz set. You can't see the shimmer in this photo but it really does catch the light. 
Quick and easy. Hope you have a good week.
Siobhan

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Siobhan, and a beautiful sentiment. Have just had a brouse through your blog and you have some lovely projects. I am now your latest follower.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh lovely, spesh the spotty lift off!! You are so clever!! Mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Siobhan, the sentiment is beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Siobhan, I've just been catching up with your recent posts and enjoyed doing so. Love the aqua and brown piece in the previous post - a terrific colour combination - and this card is beautiful too - the inked background is fab. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...