Sunday 8 January 2012

Perth Fair City Stampers

I am just back from the Craft Club. Today Linda Turner designed a fab project using mirri card and alcohol inks. We embossed the card with various embossing folders. Then colour the pieces with alcohol inks. We then cut smaller pieces and covered a notebook with this vibrant patchwork. We used metal roller tools to finish the joins and help bring it all together and grunged it up with Black StazOn. I will photograph mine tomorrow in daylight and post it then. The possibilities ......!!!
All of a sudden you look at mirri card in a whole different light..!!
So thanks Linda for a great class. Everyone's notebook was different and unique

It was also lovely to see so many of the ladies I got to know through Stampaholics. The club is so well organised. And although I can't make it every month, it's good to come along to see everyone.
Sorry no crafty projects today, so I thought instead I would share these pictures I took not long after getting home of a fabulous sunset.


And then a few minutes later :


Well I better get the ironing board out and get my uniforms ready for tomorrow.
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Siobhan x

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your notebook Siobhan, sounds amazing.
    What a fabulous sky, red sky at night?
    Have a good week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...