Tuesday 29 November 2011

Woodware Design Team - Gift Tags

This week we are all making gift tags. I also did a quick gift wrap to show off one of the tags. I couldn't be bothered to make the effort to bring down the Christmas wrapping paper from the loft. After all it's still November!! So I stamped some brown parcel paper with gold Staz-on and olive green snowflakes. I punched a strip of green scrapbook paper with the snowflake crafty edger on both sides, to create a wrap around band for my parcel. 

 
For my tag I made a snowflake from silver tin foil. This is a lovely way to create some lovely cheap embellishments. I have made a little tutorial on how to do it, rather than go into to much detail here. Just go into the tutorial tab at the top of the blog if you are interested.

The rest of my tags are all quick and easy and match some of the Christmas cards I have already made.


The border for this tag is from the elegant Stampendous set "Damask Chair" The snowflake brad was blue so I inked it with gold Encore and embossed with gold powder.



I am sure you will recognise this stamp of the Wise men by Stampendous


These stamps all come from a Stampendous set of Christmas messages


Be sure to check out the Woodware blog for product links and to see what the other girls have made!!
Siobhan

13 comments:

  1. Stunning tags and a beautifullly decorated parcel that I wouldn't want to open as it is so lovely!
    (Christina A Maze of Memories)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Siobhan, I love them all.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Siobhan,
    This selection of gift tags is gorgeous. A lovely variety of colours, images and sentiments.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the tags are so much likable every one has the thing like it so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. great gifts collection for Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...