This is one of the cards I designed for the workshop. It is so quick and easy - just what you need for batching your Christmas cards.
I used the pine sprig to create the trailing garland effect. I also picked a soft green background paper to stamp on.
- Start at the bottom and stamp up towards the centre of where the circle will be. I stamped first in a soft grey, then over stamped with Archival Library Green.
- Stamp the snowy cottage onto the background paper with Archival Library Green ink and immediately cover with crystal embossing powder. Although Archival is a dye based ink you can emboss with it if you are quick!!
- Cut out with circle nestie and matt onto a scallop nestie.
- I finished off the trailing pine by adding dots of liquid pearls and covering them with crystal glitter.
- Add your sentiment and you are done.
I am sure some of our regulars from Stampaholics will remember this one.