Wednesday 24 August 2011

Woodware Design Team - Funny Folds

I am not really into all the wierd and wonderful ways of folding, so it took me a while to decide what to do. Once in a workshop for Stampaholics we made a tri-shutter card on a Scottish masculine theme. It was quite fun to do so I decided to use that idea for this week's challenge.
I have used the lovely CRP119 Dragonfly vine  stamp from Stampendous as my centre piece. For the rest I used one of the Magenta puzzle sets CSET 001. These sets are ideal for this type of card as they are all framed, so easy to cut out.
Tri-Shutter Card
If you have not tried this then here are the scoring and cutting lines. I have also included measurements for the matting layers. You can just use the larger sizes if you want a single layer, but the inner matting sizes are there should you want them.


I wonder what the rest of the team came up with. If you want to see then hop along to The Woodware Blog.
Here is the Scottish version I mentioned earlier.
 
Proud to be Scottish
Enjoy your day!!
Siobhan



2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, beautiful colours. Thanks for the instructions.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the cards, especially the 'Proud to be Scottish'. Two different looks and lovely results.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...