Monday 22 August 2011

Ethel and Murray - Out for a Drive

This week I decided to use Ethel and Murray in their car for this week's card for the Creative Expressions DT challenge. This image is from the set "Wrinkles Don't Hurt" as is the quote. I thought I would have a go at a side- step card. I found the instructions on-line. Just google "Side-Step Card" and plenty of sites pop up. All the trees came from another set - "Create-a-Scene  -  Trees." These are ideal for this type of thing.

"Out for a Drive"
I have a long weekend coming up and I suggested to my hubby that we should pack up a picnic and head off for a drive into the hills (with our dogs Alfie and Rory). So with this in mind I created a little autumnal Scottish mountain backdrop to set the scene.
Coming soon on the Creative Expressions website will be links to all 6 DT members. So you will be able to check out all the different samples from a talented and varied bunch of stamper's.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you have created a scene, They look fabulous in their car driving along, I can just imagine you now on your trip LOL. Have a fabulous time. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - I love the scene that you've created it reminds me of my in-laws going on their trips to the Ashdown Forest with their picnic lunch that they ate in the car. Happy days.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...