Saturday 20 August 2011

Dreamweaver Stencils - Wisteria

Tomorow the girls (Lin Rosie and Carey (and Alan) are coming over. They were all part of the Stampaholics team and I have been meaning to organise a wee get- together for ages. So I am looking forward to seeing them all and having a good old natter!!
So not much crafting this weekend - I have had to clean the house and cook!! I must sound like a right mink!! But I am sure you all know what I mean. I dread when my mother in law comes as she is so house proud!
Anyway here is another sample of a Dreamweaver stencil. Some of my old customers might remember this one.

Dreamweaver Wisteria stencil
For this piece I used matt black embossing paste. When the paste was completely dry, I put the stencil back on and applied versamark onto the dried paste with a sponge. I took off the stencil and I then used mica powders with a brush to add the colour. A big soft brush was used to brush any excess off the background card. I then spritzed lightly with water to set the powders. Unfortunately you can't see the lovely shimmer that you get with the powders but it really is very pretty.
Hope you like. Thanks for dropping in to have a look.
Siobhan

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the stencils give great results, love the colours, beautiful. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Siobhan, the colours are gorgeous and you can see the sparkle when you click on the card to make it bigger. Enjoy your day with your old team. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...