Wednesday 17 August 2011

Dreamweaver Stencils - Ginger Jar

Coming up in a couple of weeks, our Woodware DT is joing the Dreamweaver USA DT for a blog hop. I have made a piece for that which will be posted that week. But while I was looking through my box of Dreamweaver Stencils I remember fondly using many designs over the years in workshops at Stampaholics. Woodware are the UK distributor of Dreamweaver in the UK. So I thought it might be nice to share a few projects with you, just to remind you how versatile brass stencils can be!!
First up is the beautiful outline stencil of the Ginger Jar. You can use so many different techniques to decorate it. Here's a card I did recently as a commision for a Wedding Anniverary.

The Ginger Jar
I am going to enter this into the current Dreamweaver challenge. If you like stencils you will love the work of the American girls. Check it out at the Dreamweaver blog
Siobhan

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, gorgeous stencilling. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the stencil. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful - I love the ginger jar.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Siobhan...this card is absolutely lovely! I am enjoying the beautiful soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color attracts me, indeed it is very beautiful in my eyes. You made it so right! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...