Tuesday 14 June 2011

A Bunch of Flowers - Woodware Design Team

This weeks theme is "A Bunch of Flowers".  I found this lovely flower stamp by Stampendous in my stash. I haven't used it for ages. I stamped it onto white card with Versamark and embossed with white powder. I then used  a soft yellow and two shades of pink pigment inks over the top using DTP (direct to paper). The excess was wiped off with kitchen towel to make the white outline pop. I stitched some beads onto the flower stamens and stitched a button into the centre. Woodware do great assorted button packs in different colour combinations. I keep them all in Ikea spice jars in my craft room.  The sentiment is another Stampendous stamp which I love. The maidenhair fern is one of the Leon-M punches stocked by Woodware. These punches are such great quality. But you do have to gently stand on them to cut. Don't worry they will last for years!!
I don't often do girly pink but I thought this kind of worked!!

A Bunch of Flowers



 Check out the Woodware Blog for more samples. It would be lovely if you could leave comments on the Woodware blog as this is a new feature for them and it would be great to get some feedback or reaction.

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Siobhan, your card is so pretty and delicate and I love the soft colours !! FAB !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, it looks so feminine and delicate. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Siobhan,
    This is a beautifully crafted card. I love the layout and the punched borders are exquisite. Gorgeous flower and a fabulous sentiment. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...