Monday 20 June 2011

Black and White - Woodware Design Team

This weeks challenge is Black and White
I have used a lovely floral tile stamp from Magenta (26.053 M  Reverse Floral Frame) as my centre piece for this easel card. I have stamped it twice onto white card with black pigment ink and embossed it with clear powder. From one I have cut out the centre sqare and layered this onto black card. I have placed it diagonally onto the full tile. The corners are cut with a Woodware Inverted Corner Punch. I have added pearls and white Bonbon Candy embellishments. The platform to support the easel has been stamped with another Magenta stamp (14.589 F Solid Fern) and 3 of the flowers cut out from the tile image stamped onto scraps of white card. Add a sentiment and your done. Black and white is quite a striking theme to work with.
The inside was decorated with the same paper and a sentiment stamped (from a Stampendous set  (SSC 1053  Orchid Greetings).

5 comments:

  1. Love it Siobhan. Black and White has always been a favourite of mine so I look forward to entering the challenge, I just need to find the time to make a new card lol.
    Love and hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the stamp, style and the black and white

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Siobhan !! Black and white is so elegant and such a fab stamp !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Siobhan,
    This is a very classy card. I love the centrepiece abs the easel layout. You have lost none of your touch.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love how the greeting is inside the card. I usually end up using it to hold the easel or I have it on the section at the front. Very inspiring. Fx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...