Monday 23 May 2011

Woodware Design Team Blog - Starts Today!!

Today saw the Woodware blog kick off. It is a challenge blog for anyone that wants to have a go. This week the theme is Wedding. Francoise Read was the first to post her sample. I never thought I would end up on a design team with someone like Francoise. I have admired her work since I started stamping! My first sample goes on Friday. Please have a look if you have time Woodware Blog
I only had time to make a birthday card tonight that should have been in the post today. It is for a friend who likes fashion so I thought this would do. The stamp is a newish one from Crafty Individuals which I love and not a single bird in sight!!!
Anyway I thought I would share it with you.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Siobhan. I am sure your friend will to. Lizx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card.
    I need to say "Snap!" as this stamp is part of my latest post. It's such a beautiful stamp.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...