Monday 9 May 2011

White Rabbit - Old Stamp

Help!! I need to stop the world and get off for a while! I am sure we all feel like that at times. I don't know how some people can say they get bored!! Obviously not crafters. 
No time to finish anything today, though I seem to have several things on the go! Here is a card I made a while ago for my daughter's birthday. She likes Alice in Wonderland. I have a few ideas for her next birthday, but can't say too much as she sometime's looks at her Mum's blog. I just spoke to her tonight. She's been busy over the last few days setting up for her degree show. She is in her final year at Art College in Dundee. Tomorrow all the students have to stay away while their work is graded. We don't get to see the final display until a week on Friday. She has worked hard and I am very proud of her. I will see if she will let me blog some of her pieces after the degree show.


The white rabbit is from a set I bought from the Stampman years ago. And the new is the Martha Stewart border punch. This I bought recently to replace my old one that got used to death at workshops I did at Stampaholics. So it's new again. Hope that counts for the Try it on Tuesday challenge.
http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2011/05/card-something-old-something-new.html

   
White Rabbit      


       I 

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, the rabbit is a super image and the lace border is gorgeous. Thankyou for joining us at TioTs this week.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft, muted shades with the addition of the lace border.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...