Monday 25 April 2011

Home to Roost

As I thought, I never managed to do any crafting yesterday. It was a lovely day and I managed to catch up with some chores and finish digging and clearing out my herb bed. This evening, after work I planted out all my herbs that I bought yesterday. If they all grow we will have lovely things like fennel, dill, sage, thyme, mint, parsley etc. 

But I had to get a card made tonight for a colleague who has had to retire through ill health. We are all going out for a meal on Thursday night and I promised I would make a card for a few of us to sign. 


Again, I didn't have a lot of time, but I had some of the background left that I made for the elephant card I made recently for my nephew. Never throw anything out!! You never know when it will come in handy. Sheila loves wild geese so I dug out my Dreamweaver stencil and embossed and coloured the geese. Added the sun and some trees. Yes this really was a 10 minute card.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I relate to your wise words never to throw anything away, I have a box full like that. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... this is a Siobhan card ! I LOVE it !

    Margaret C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, gorgeous colours and those geese are just perfect. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...