Sunday 17 April 2011

Blue Mountains

I am sure you are beginning to see a common thread appearing. As well as birds, I love creating mountains for backdrops.I think some of the ladies who came to my workshops used to groan when I would happily tell them we were doing mountains for the card we were making that day!

Living in Scotland and being a keen hill walker I am always inspired by the beautiful landscapes.
The trees are a stamp I have had for a long time called "Autumn Silhouette" by Inkadinkadoo and the birds are on old Penny Black stamp. When I first started stamping there wasn't the amazing variety of stamps that there is now. Now I seem to spend more time choosing stamps, rather than just getting on with things with the few I did have when I started!!

5 comments:

  1. You always manage beautiful mountains! Am planning a mirror(Ikea) as a houswarming pressie and have ordered the TH elephant stamps - the card and colours on your last blog inspired me - elephants are a good luck symbol after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great, Pamela. I am sure the elephants will look fantastic on a mirror. Let me see it when you are finished.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these mountains,great colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, unfortunately I was one of those that groaned at having to try and create mountains as good as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and yes... I always struggled to make realistic mountains!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...