Saturday 23 April 2011

Black and White Plus One

When I found the Penny Black Challenge blog I was delighted. I love Penny Black stamps and have accumulated a fair few over the years. But the ones I always go back to are my collection of "Brushstroke" style images. And I love alot of the word stamps. So I thought I would do a quick entry for this challenge
Black and White plus one - I went for blue. All the stamps used are Penny Black, and then I needed something to finish it off hence the blue bird.


Nothing is Worth More than This Day

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-challenge.html 

5 comments:

  1. I just love your card Siobhan, a wonderful oriental feel to it yes so fitting for Spring with the beautiful bird.

    I too am a great fan of the lovely sentiment stamps PB have and often create a card around just the sentiment without the need to images.

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month, good luck and look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Siobhan, love it!

    I also tend to use my brushstroke images often, they are so versatile.

    Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. I love the nature aspect and it looks as though you are looking at a silhouette of the bird against the sky. All the blue shades are lovely and I particularly like the leaves in two shades.
    Just perfect for our challenge this month at Penny Black at Allsorts.
    Thank you for playing along and sharing your gorgeous card with us. Good luck in our draw and we hope to see you next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Siohban

    What a beautiful scene you have created here. Love everything about it.

    Fantastic and very true sentiment.

    Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...